This article will explain how to look at the average number of pages viewed by your shoppers based on Source/Mediums.
- The first step is to go to the Orbee Platform. You will need to select the Analyze tab and go to the Drilldown section.
- After reaching this page, you will need to click on the funnel icon and select +New Filter.
- Type in Source and then type in your Source. Here, we chose Facebook.
- You will repeat this step, but instead typing in Medium. For the Medium, we picked the carousel source.
- The next step requires you to click the columns icon, and select Customize Columns.
- Under the Metrics section, you will need to select Avg Num Pages. Click Apply once you have selected the metric.
*Note: You should also make sure in the selected columns, you only have Source, Medium, and Avg Num Pages selected. You can remove the other metrics or dimensions on the right-hand column labeled "Your Selected Columns" by clicking on the X.
- You should be able to see the average number of pages for your specific source/medium in the Visits Drilldown Details once you click Apply.
Last Updated: June 9, 2020 2:48 PM