There are two reasons as to why your campaigns are not spending on pace with your budget.
1. Changes to the ad account
- If the ad account has made any changes, Google has a learning period to better optimize your ads
- These changes are done either by Orbee or by your dealership
- These periods result in reduced spend because Google does not take advantage of all available opportunities when it is re-optimizing your account base on these new changes
2. The ad account is new
- If your ad account is new, your campaigns will not spend on pace with your budget because of its status
- The audience is being built up with a new account, leading to limited targeting options
- All the advertisements need to be reviewed by Google (this could mean thousands of ads that are posted, which can lead to a longer approval time)
- Conversion optimizations are also new, which requires more time to increase the availability of opportunities
Last Updated: Jan 31, 2020 10:14 AM
If you have any questions regarding this topic, please feel free to contact us.