Steps to add a new user
- First, sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click Admin, and then navigate to the account/property/view that you would like to adjust.
- Typically, we do prefer Account access (if we need access to multiple properties). Under the Account column, you will need to select User Management. A panel should open up titled, Add Permissions.
If you cannot give Account access, we will need Property access.
- Click the + icon at the top right of the screen. Select Add users.
- Under the Email Addresses textbox, you will need to enter email@example.com.
- We typically only require Read & Analyze access (for minimum services).
- If you need us to create goals or help you with Google Ads, we will need Edit access. Edit access is preferable and will significantly help us and your dealership by allowing it.
- Click Add.
Last Updated: June 3, 2020 12:43 PM
Feel free to contact us at Orbee! We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding granting user access to Google Analytics.