This article goes over how to download invoices from Google Ads.
Steps to download your invoice from Google Ads
- Log in to your Google Ads account.
- Click the tools icon and select Billing documents
- It should take you to the Transactions tab under the Billing page. You can select different options from the drop-down menus to create a billing document.
- You can select a detailed transaction view or summary view.
- The next option will allow you to choose the type of transaction.
- The last drop-down option allows you to choose a date range for these transactions
- The first table will show you a list with the Ending Balance, Date, Description, and Amount.
- You have the option to download the .csv file (Microsoft Excel) or print the page.
- The second table has the same options to download the table as a .csv file or print the page. It also allows you to download the statement as a .pdf file by clicking the link (shown with the red arrow below).
A few notes
- The link for the current month's local tax invoices and statements will not appear before the end of the current month. "Invoice not ready" will appear instead of a link.
- A local tax invoice and statement for a particular month are available starting on the 5th business day of the following month. For example, your September local tax invoices will be ready on October 5th. However, you can print a receipt for each payment.
- Invoices are created for payments made in the month, not for click costs accrued. If no payments have happened in your account in a particular month, either a local tax invoice is not generated for that month, or an empty document is generated. If there was no usage in your account in a particular month, a statement is not generated for that month either.
- Make sure your browser settings do not block popups, which may prevent the local tax invoices and statements from downloading.
Last Updated: June 3, 2020 11:54 AM