This article will show you how to set up Event Sync.
Event Sync allows third-party conversion tools to be tracked using the Orbee Platform. To read more about how third-party integrations work and their benefits, you can check out the article on the third-party integrations that Orbee offers.
The Steps to Set Up Event Sync
- If you would like to set up Event Sync, please contact us at email@example.com
- From there, we will send you explicit instructions on how to get the script installed
- *Note: The setup is time-sensitive. Once we get confirmation to begin this setup, it has to be completed in 72 hours.
- The reason is that the certificate that the system generates for this process expires after 72 hours of creating it.
- We will need to keep communication open during this time of installation to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- We will generate the DNS values that you need to set for your domain and SSL.
- You will need to change the CNAME values using the instructions
- You can read more about adding a CNAME record by reading the Godaddy article on adding a CNAME record.
Last Updated: Jan 27, 2020 10:17 AM
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.