This article will explain the possible reasons as to why your Facebook ads were disapproved.
Facebook Ads Policies
- Your advertisement may have been disapproved because it did not meet Facebook's advertising policies.
- You can read more about Facebook's Ad policies to learn more.
Why did I receive an email that my ad was disapproved?
- You may have received an email that stated your ad was disapproved by Facebook.
- There are a few reasons why this may have happened. As a car dealership, there are three reasons:
- Your advertisement does not meet Facebook's 20% Rule.
- Your advertisement was not listed under the Special Ad Category due to the credit listing on your ad or on your website.
- Your advertisement was a VIN specific ad, and if your page was taken down due to selling the vehicle, the ad would have been disapproved because the car is longer available.
- Facebook does not list the reason your advertisement did not get approved on the email, and will only list the reason when you log into Facebook Ads Manager.
- If you do receive an email about disapproval, these are the reasons why, and we will work towards fixing any issues the advertisements may have.
- Facebook's Review Team for advertising can be inconsistent, but we will always make adjustments to ensure that your advertisement is posted as soon as possible.
Last Updated: Jan 27, 2020 10:13 AM
If you have any questions, please contact us. We will be happy to answer any questions that you may have about Facebook Ad disapprovals.