This article goes over the possible reasons why your Facebook Ads account has been disabled.
Your dealership may have received an email stating that your Facebook Ads account has been disabled. There are a few reasons as to why Facebook has disabled your account.
- Your account did not follow Facebook's Ad Policies
- There may have been suspicious activity on your account
- Your ad account may have an outstanding balance or pending settlement
- Your ads have been disapproved
- You may have tried to create too many advertisements on a new ad account, which raises suspicion with Facebook
What are the next steps?
If you think your ad account was disabled by mistake, and that it follows our policies, please let Facebook know.
If you were notified that your ad account was flagged for unusual activity, you can contact Facebook with this form. Note, you must be an admin on the ad account you wish to appeal.
- You can also go to your Ads Manager, and follow the instructions in the red box at the top of the page.
- If there is a payment problem, you can go to Facebook's Ads Payments Support page for more assistance
Last Updated: Feb 10, 2020 11:22 AM