This article will go over the recommended sizes and requirements for Facebook Ads.
Orbee's Google Advertisements Creative Checklist
The four items that your dealership needs to check off before sending your creatives to us are as follows:
- There are at least two ad sizes per offer for each advertising platform
- Any OEM required manufacturer logos and sales event assets have been included
- File aspect ratio and file size are within the required Size and Max File Size
- All creatives meet the advertising platform Requirements
Facebook Ads Requirements
*Please see below for more details on the requirements. If any of the requirements are not met Orbee will require a revision to be made.
|Size||Max File Size||File Type||Requirements|
|1200 x 628||N/A||png / jpg||Only 20% of the image can contain text.|
|1080 x 1080||N/A||png / jpg||Only 20% of the image can contain text.|
*Note: Facebook’s platform has measures in place to protect trademarked words, phrases, and logos. Please keep this in mind if your dealership is explicitly advertising a trademark that is not your own.
- File type: jpg or png
- Image ratio: 9:16 to 16:9
- Recommended resolution: Upload the highest resolution image available.
- Images that consist of more than 20% text may experience reduced delivery. You can learn more about the amount of text in images from Facebook
- Facebook has a tool to check the amount of text in your image
- Text: 125 characters
- Facebook has found that images with less than 20% of text perform better.
- Excessive text in ad images may result in your ad reaching fewer people or not running at all. Try to use little or no image text when possible. Visit the Advertiser Help Center to learn more about these guidelines and exceptions to the guidelines.
- You can read more about it on our article about Facebook's 20% rule
Last Updated: Jan 27, 2020 10:19 AM