This article explains the reasons why Facebook has delayed posting your advertisements.
There may be a few reasons as to why Facebook has delayed posting your advertisements.
Reasons why Facebook is delaying your adsOne of the reasons include your advertisements being disapproved for not meeting Facebook's rules
You've reached your ad account limit for adding new ad accounts to your business. There's currently no available option to request more ad accounts. Your ad account limit increases based on your advertising spend. Learn how to view your ad account limit in Business Manager.
- If you are creating a new Facebook Business Manager account with multiple advertising accounts under the same account, it will take a few days for the advertisements to post on all the accounts.
- Facebook is doing this to prevent fraud and spamming of similar advertisements.
- For example, if you have 3 new ad accounts under your new business manager account, we will only be able to post advertisements under one account on the same day. We will have to wait for the next day to post on the second account and the third day for the third account.
- You will also have to wait to add additional ad accounts if you receive this message. Facebook will also limit your advertising spend until your account has spent more to increase it.
- To read more about ad account creation issues, check out Facebook's article on how to Troubleshoot Ad Account Creation Issues.
Last Updated: Jan 21, 2020 10:00 AM