There are a few reasons why your Google Ads account is not connected to your Google Analytics account.
Why Google Ads is not connected to Google Analytics
- If you have edit access to Google Analytics and standard access to Google Ads, it is not connected by default.
- You will need the correct access for these accounts in order to link these two accounts. Once you have access, you can link your Google Ads to Google Analytics.
- You may own your Google Analytics account but not your Google Ads account.
- This may occur if your ad vendor owns your Google Ads account. If this is the case, you will have to contact your ad vendor and request the appropriate permissions for the account or request they link your Google Ads account to your Google Analytics account.
- You do not own Google Analytics but you do own your Google Ads account.
- If this is the case, you will have to contact the person who is in charge of the account and request permission or request they link the two accounts.
- You do not own either Google Ads or Google Analytics accounts.
- You will have to request permission to the accounts or contact those in charge of these accounts to connect these accounts. Refer to step 1 once you have access to these accounts.
Last Updated: Mar 9, 2020 10:19 AM
Any questions? Feel free to contact us.