New Car Shoppers Analysis
Under the New Car Shoppers Analysis section, the car dealerships within the group are being compared based on their new cars.
- The default Comparison Metric is Mismatch %. This chart shows the percentage of Mismatch New Car Shoppers to the Non-Mismatch percentage of New Car Shoppers.
- To change the Comparison Metric, select the drop-down menu right below the date range and select "Cross-Model Shoppers %."
- It will display a similar graph to the Mismatch %, but instead showing Cross-Model Shoppers % to Non-Cross-Model Shoppers %.
- Below the bar graph will display a table with Total New Car Shoppers, Mismatch %, Average Models Viewed, and Cross-Model Shopper %.
- Clicking any of these metrics will take you to the New Car Shoppers Analysis section of the Platform.
- If you would like to filter out these metrics, you can click on the funnel and select a specific filter. These filters include Paid Search, Organic Search, Social, Display, Email, and Other.
- You can also export the file into a Microsoft Excel file (.csv) by clicking on the button with the down arrow.
Last Updated: Feb 19, 2020 2:22 PM