The last section under the Shoppers tab will be Locations.
- The Locations section will tell you information about your visitors' locations.
- The default display will be the last full month (if the current month has not ended yet). You may also change the date range if needed.
- To zoom in, press the + key on the map. To zoom out, press the - key. You can also scroll up or down to zoom in and out.
- You will see a map with circles that represent each visitor that comes to your website.
- The red circles represent over 100 visitors in that area.
- The yellow circles represent 10-99 visitors.
- The green circles represent 0-9 visitors from that area.
- Below the map, you will see a table that includes Visitor ID, Visits, Address, City, Postal Code, Region, and Country.
- The Visitor ID is an anonymous identification number for each visitor that browses your website.
- Visits represent the number of times that the same visitor enters your website.
Last Updated: June 10, 2020 10:21 AM
The next section is Website Leads.