The Monthly Cost Performance section allows your dealership to calculate the cost metrics for each Source/Medium based on the monthly cost or spend.
In this article
- The first table you will see on the Monthly Cost Performance section is the Visit Funnel.
- Above this table, you will see the options to change the date by selecting the drop-down with the month and/or the year.
- You also have the ability to search for a specific source in this view using the search bar at the top right, below the date selectors.
- The Visit Funnel is a table that shows you the:
- Monthly Cost: the amount that your dealership spends on this source/medium per month
- Cost per Visit: how much it costs per total visit for this specific source/medium
- The number below the budget is the number of visits from this source/medium
- Cost per Returning Visitor: how much it costs per visitor (even if they have visited before) divided by the monthly cost
- The number below the cost is the number of visitors from this source/medium
- Cost per Conversion: how much per conversion your dealership pays for the specific source/medium
- The number below the cost is the number of conversions from this source/medium
- The budget that is listed for your source/mediums does roll over to the next month. We have this set up for your dealership in the case that your budgets continue to remain the same each month.
- Clicking the Monthly Cost will allow you to set the budget for that specified month and year
- Once you have inputted an amount for that specific cost, click Update, and it will place the budget into the table and calculate the metrics in the table.
- You can change the metrics by clicking the Visitor Analysis tab. The Visitor Analysis tab takes a closer look at your visitors.
- The Visitor Analysis table will show you:
- Monthly Cost
- Cost per Visitor: how much it costs per visitor for this specific source/medium
- The number below the cost is the number of total visitors
- Cost per New Visitor: how much it costs per new visitor for this specific source/medium
- The number below the cost is the number of new visitors
- Cost per Returning Visitor
- The number below the cost is the number of returning visitors
- You can also change the Monthly Cost for the Source/Medium in this part of this section
- To change the number of rows per page, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the drop-down menu to select 5, 10, 25, or all.
- You can go forward a page by clicking the > arrow or go back by clicking <.
If you would like to learn more, you can read about the difference between visitors and visits.
Last Updated: June 8, 2020 11:01 AM
To read more about the Analyze tab, check out the Source Medium section of the Platform.