This article will show you examples of Orbee's creatives for Google Ads.
In the image above, Google shows us the different placements your display advertisements could be shown.
What kind of advertisements does Orbee offer for Google Ads?
Responsive display ads
- These advertisements are automatically generated by Google to be shown on the Google Display network
- To create these advertisements, you will need images, headlines, logos, videos, and descriptions
- The Responsive Display Advertisements that Orbee creates will provide you with both a square (1080x1080) and a landscape (1200x628) creative
- A restriction to this advertisement is that text may not cover 20% of the image
- The brand logo may be on the advertisement creative because Google will automatically add your car dealership's logo on the Responsive Display Ad
Display image advertisements
- These ads are a single image advertisement
- At Orbee, we use two sizes: 300x250 and 728x90; below are examples of these two sizes
Last Updated: Jan 27, 2020 10:19 AM
These are the advertisement sizes that we offer at Orbee for the Google Display Network. If you have any questions regarding these advertisements, please contact an Orbee representative.