The Website Manager will show you a list of your website's live pages.
- Here, you will be able to see:
- The URL
- Whether or not the page is active
- If the page is reachable
- The tag(s) for this page
- How frequently we receive the page update
- The last time the page was updated
- If you would like to find a specific webpage, there is a search bar at the top right of the table.
- To change the number of rows per page, you can click the drop-down menu near Rows per page and select the number of rows you would like to view per page.
- To go to the next page, click the > icon. To go back a page, click the < icon.
Last Updated: Dec 9, 2019 4:22 PM