The Personalizations tab helps you manage and view your On-site plugins.
Using the Personalizations Section
- We included a search bar to allow the ability to quickly look for the plugin you would like to view
- To filter your plugins, click this icon: and toggle the filter. Select OK once toggled.
- If the plugin has been installed, it will have a green Installed icon on the top-left of the plugin
- Hovering over the plugin image will allow you to Configure or view the Instructions to install the plugin.
- For the settings of the plugin configurations you will see:
- When you click Edit, you will see the settings that are listed under the Config part of the table
- Inventory ID
- Active Status
- When hovering over the plugin and selecting Instructions, it will lead you to the installation instructions page for that plugin.
- At the moment, you will need to contact an Orbee representative to install your site plugins.
- We will soon add an email button to email you or your web vendor the instructions needed to install these plugins.
There are four parts in the Personalizations section:
- Banner refers to the display advertisements that Orbee creates and displays on your website.
- Navigation Bar
- The Navigation Bar refers to the On-site Navigation Bar, also known as the Shopping History Navigation Bar.
- The Favorites Plugin allows your shoppers to save vehicles they are interested in as they are browsing your website.
Last Updated: June 22, 2020 11:02 AM