Roadster offers several digital retailing tools that dealerships can place on their website.
The product Orbee works with is the Express Storefront.
- The Express Storefront offers dealerships' a tool for their customers that allow the customers to build their own deals at home, in the showroom, or with an agent.
- Customers have multiple payment options that include taxes, fees, and discounts and then allow them to choose their payment plan.
- The customers can also value their trade-in vehicle using Roadster or a third-party trade solution
- A secure credit application is also offered on this digital retailing tool
Integration with Orbee
Orbee's integration with the Express Storefront allows us to track when the customers select and submit.
- When a customer completes a "submit" activity, these will be tracked as a conversion
- These conversions will show up on the Platform
- We will also be able to track if the user has started using the Express Storefront, and hasn't completed it through submission
- You can use this data to retarget users who are interested in purchasing a vehicle
Last Updated: Jan 30, 2020 11:20 AM