In this article
Segments are specific "buckets" that we place shoppers in after visiting your site to help create a shopper profile. Shoppers are placed into specific segments by completing an action on your website. For example, if a user views a specific make or model, they will be placed in that segment. The visitor can have several segments under their shopper profile if they meet the requirements.
- These segments are used to set up your advertisements on Facebook and Google Ads.
- The Segments table will show you the segment name, description, integration types, if it is active, when it was last updated, and the date it was created.
- The integration types are Facebook, Google Ads, and Google Analytics.
- To go to the next page, click >. To go back a page click <.
- Segment Analysis will show you the aggregated numbers of dropped segments for Facebook, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and the Total Segments.
- You can also change the date range to view the segments dropped in a different time period.
The Segment Analysis Table displays a list of the:
|the name of the segment; to view the segment description, take a look at the segment list
|this is where the segment is currently being implemented (Google Ads, Facebook, Google Analytics)
|Total Segments Dropped
this is the total number of times a website visitor meets a requirement for that segment
Last Updated: June 22, 2020 10:20 AM