This article will explain how Orbee sends return shopper emails to your shoppers.
Return Shopper Emails
As shoppers visit your website, they will need to complete a few actions before receiving a return shopper email.
- The first action is filling out a form, which is considered as a converting action. The shopper would have to complete this action in order to receive a retargeting email.
- The second action that the shopper would need to do is to view at least one VDP (vehicle description page).
- After viewing a VDP and filling out a form that includes the shopper's email address, that same shopper will receive an email the following morning that includes the VDP(s) that they viewed.
A Few Notes
- Orbee will only send a shopper 1 return shopper email a week
- Even if the shopper visits your website again, we will not send another email until after 7 days has passed
- Not all users who are considered as conversions will receive these emails
- These emails are not a sales follow-up, but rather emails that will be sent to your future or returning customers
- It is Orbee's priority to make sure we never spam your shoppers with emails
Last Updated: Feb 19, 2020 11:46 AM
If you have any more questions regarding return shopper emails, feel free to contact an Orbee representative.